The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Not for me, though a sort of FPS was probably my GotY 2011
In Response To: Please.. FPS is a good time. ()

I could never really get the hang of them and that sort of twitch gaming isn't my thing. I bought Crysis 2 and tried it for a bit before I just gave in and gave it to my brother. And if I can't invert both axes, then forget even trying - I just can't cope with the camera going right when I push left, or up when I push forward... They seem plenty popular though, CoD breaks sales records with each (unnecessary?) yearly installment...

But! I played one game from a first person perspective last year and absolutely loved it (and bought the DLC)! A bit slower paced than most shooters and with a definitely stronger narrative thread, I urge anyone who likes shooters to give Deus Ex: Human Revolution a try. Yes, it was published by Square Enix and I already admitted my brand loyalty there but the developer was Eidos Montreal, so I'm not just being biased :)

http://www.deusex.com/

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE