The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Cars Should Be Black / Houses Should Be White

: I like it very much and the specific watch
: seems in great condition. Whenever the owner
: wants to sell it I would be glad to be
: considered.

: Interesting observation. I have seen a price
: increase in various vintage Heuer models
: recently. Is it just the summer or are Heuer
: prices on the rise?

Take my word for it, Heuer prices are on the rise. Jeff and I have discussed this with the possibility that his wedsite "On The Dash" has created a collectors interest, which is causing price to rise. In other words, the information on this wedsite is educating new collectors. These new collectors are competing for a limited number of vintage pieces. They have discovered the wonderful world of Heuer watches. Good collecting, Charles.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE