The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Update of Rich's Vintage Heuer Price Guide

This is so useful and interesting, thanks for all of your hard work.

One thing i've noticed is there seem to have been a large number of 1133B come up on Ebay all of a sudden. Many seem to be priced around $11-12k which is clearly high, but it had seemed like this could be a fair price because of the obvious prestige of this model and its relative scarcity. But they seem to be hanging around, so maybe we are approaching a ceiling for the McQueens.

The price of boxes seems to have plateaued too - but for some reason I find watching the bidding on boxes absolutely fascinating. Maybe because I keep thinking that its time to liquidate the box collection and spend the proceeds on watches!

Thanks again for all of the work that goes into the HPG.

Messages In This Thread

Update of Rich's Vintage Heuer Price Guide
Why So Quiet on Discussing Heuer Price Guide?
Re: Update of Rich's Vintage Heuer Price Guide
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE