The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Bonhams

Hi all,

I would like to ask if maybe someone of you makes similar experience with bonhams . One had to pay to monaco, not as easy as within the EU, waiting for the watch to come, in the meantime it is in London. After questions, then the calculation comes for the transport, pays never so much for a Fedex dispatch, today again asked, watch, auctions in May, shipping does not occur yet, although it was paid immediately in the necessary way and was accused, on my bank account in 15. May?

act at the time with 3 auctioneers, this was the worst, Do you make these experiences with other auctioneers?

May be the watch-business is worth too less in addition to the high-priced cars action ? Actually I thought, if I separate from my collection, it would be the best way to do it in this way, Milou in Ladenburg spoke in favor, now I don’t see it any more this way .think with Bonhams the things do not work so well. I can see it only like this.

I do not believe that I am again overwhelmed to participate.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE