The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Double grains of rice another question...

Hey all,

i already know Paolos great review about the different GF grains of rice bracelets and end links. This was pretty helpful to get an impression of what we were talking about...

But now I discovered another thing and i couldn't find a hint. I have a double grains of rice and it came with genuine and signed end links. So far so good and nothing different to the references. But we have the clasp too. The clasp isn't signed GF/date but 'Stainless Steel Hong Kong'. Usually I'd say fake but this time i think it isn't so easy. The bracelet in a hole looks totally vintage and genuine. Maybe i got fooled, but maybe there is a story behind this.

Can one of you jump in with some additional information?

Cheers,
Manuel

Messages In This Thread

Double grains of rice another question...
Re: Double grains of rice another question...
Re: Double grains of rice another question...
HK/Asia market
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE