The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
A possibility for discussion...

Jeff Stein posts:

< snip >

Would others be enthusiastic about a site / page for buying and selling vintage Heuers (and maybe some other vintage chronographs), and related items?

Chuck -- do you still have the page / HTML / link / whatever? time to launch?

Hello Jeff, Mike, everyone else. Yes, I've had stray thoughts on this topic as well... In fact, I retasked an older unused forum I had set up years ago on Network 54 with something like this in mind a couple of months ago...

What do you think of this?

OnTheDash/Chronocentric Commerical Marketplace

Thanks,

Jeff

My idea was to provide a Commerical area while keeping OnTheDash and Chronocentric Commerical free.

Everyone, take a look and post your thoughts, additions, suggestions, deletions, ideas. It's a start, a beginning. We need your input.

-- Chuck

Chuck Maddox

(Article index @ http://www.xnet.com/~cmaddox/cm3articles.html)

Non-Pasadena Pasadena Stainless 7750

Chronographs, like many things in life, only improve with age…

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE