The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Advice on 1163 Heuer

For the frist time since I've been looking there is an Autivia at auction on Ebay (if you haven't seen it I attached the link below), most have buy it now prices. I've been looking and this one has special appeal as I am from Indiana and a life long indy 500 fan. Any advise on what to pay? I haven't seen any sell so I don't have any idea. Also if it goes for less than the watches that have been on a while does anyone think that they will lower their buy it now prices? New to collecting so thought I'd ask some experts, thanks in advance.

http://bit.ly/O3rviL

Messages In This Thread

Advice on 1163 Heuer
Re: Advice on 1163 Heuer
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE