The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: WOW -- Sitting at $225 / Can I Send you Copies

:
: When I saw your questions, but prior to
: checking the progress of the auction, I had
: decided that I would estimate the value
: between $75 and $150, depending on
: condition.

: Seeing that the bidding stands at $220.49, with
: three days remaining, I am not sure what to
: say. I have not followed the action on the
: bidding, but it seems that two guys are out
: to win this one. I have seen three or four
: of these over the five years that I have
: been collecting these dashboard timers.

: My advice -- I'll send you some good quality
: scans, and with the money you save (at least
: $220) you can start a fund to buy a Heuer
: chronograph (rather than a Heuer catalog)!!

: Jeff

:
: ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Many thanks Jeff for your speedy reply. I understand from an earlier E Mail from the vendor that this item opened with a BUY IT NOW price of USD75.00!!! but this was automatically cancelled upon the first bid!! Somebody,myself included, has missed out on a good buy here.

I appreciate your offer and would be very happy to receive your scans and will certainly put the savings to good use!!! I am currently looking for a 12hr Mastertime and Sebring.
The early Rallymaster Set Ebay No.41085109780 that I was lucky enough to win is superb and your advice and information (Message #4672) was very helpful. The seller Ralf,an OND regular I Think, was excellent to deal with!!

Look forward to receiving the scans kind regards Derek.
:

Messages In This Thread

Rare!1960 Heuer Rally Dashboard Timers Brochure
WOW -- Sitting at $225 / Can I Send you Copies??
Re: WOW -- Sitting at $225 / Can I Send you Copies
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE