The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
I'd suggest a forum search on elvirab or Fake...

: Hello Chuck
: I hear you! BUT guilty until proven innocent .
: It all looks correct when you use the
: ONTHEDASH guides .
: Cheers
: Louie

I'd suggest you do a forum search on elvirab or fake... There will be a very significant correlation between the two terms. Read the posts. If I had a penny for every word written about this seller's practices, between here and email exchanges I've had with people who've done business with this individual, I'd be able to buy one hell of a chronograph.

When you buy a watch, you also buy a seller. This seller is one I urge you walk straight past quickly. I and many others, customers and observers alike, will tell you he just isn't worth the trouble.

But by all means feel free to go ahead and purchase from this seller, perhaps you'll have better luck than everyone else who has.

I wouldn't count on it though.

-- Chuck

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE