The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
SomeThoughts for you...

I've been looking for this one.. Posted By: shaun Date: 6/25/04 07:40 GMT

Just received this beauty. I've been looking for this one since Jeff showed a few of his versions in the forum last year.

CONGRATULATIONS Shaun! She is a ultra modern military beauty. A true tool watch worn by some of the best pilot's in the world.

Really happy with it, seller (military surplus seller in Israel) tells me it is from ex-Israeli Air Force, hence the pic (quality of pic marginal as usual -sorry).

I might ask for a referral at some point in the future!

oh and btw: how do you post two pictures (I've done one as link, one as image)

Ok, you need to type a little bit of HTML code...

img src="URL of first picture you wish to display"

Put a less than < symbol before and a > greater than symbol immediately before the string I typed above, and repeat for as many pictures as you wish to post.

So this:

Would look like this:

Hope this helps and is clear

-- Chuck

Chuck Maddox

(Article index @ http://www.xnet.com/~cmaddox/cm3articles.html)

Non-Pasadena Pasadena Stainless 7750

Chronographs, like many things in life, only improve with age…

Messages In This Thread

I've been looking for this one.. *LINK* *PIC*
SomeThoughts for you...
thanks
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE