The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
You know I knew that ! I even have one!

No hard feelings at all ! It made a point for me and it made me laugh because I had one in my collection LOL .I though I had seen the bezel before . I had just seen a TVR in the camp ground at Lemans with the British roundel and fake bullet holes painted on it and I guess I was in some Walter Mitty / Falklands dream state . As much as I love this site I find every now and again it gives out some pretty bad advice . I remember I gut asking about how to open an Easy Rider and the answers were terrible ! I should have looked at them at the time but I saw that he had some answers and thought these guys would not suggest wrecking a spare one ??? I should have looked! .

Cheers Mate

: posting left and a right, and a whatever lol. i
: have to admit it was in the name of fun as
: well as showing some truth. sorry if all
: that fun bothered you, i was hoping everyone
: would enjoy it as well as see where the
: bezel really came from at the same time. you
: know fun and learning.:)

: although as you see your arguement of it
: possibly being from a special forces
: argentina air force squad or whatever was
: not correct, and someone had to put a stop
: to it. even you have to admit that the
: special air force stuff was very far
: fetched. anyway glad i could be of
: assistance.:)

: j.h.(the left to right happy go lucky posting
: chap):)

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE