The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
can you post a watch idea

Here , where I am, Gay marriages are legal and in the land of the underground railroad ( I wonder what kind of watches they used freeing slaves ) Bigotry is so low on the radar it means that the big Oak across street is a big ol tree . So if making a joke means not growing up then call me Peter pan, not a fool or a bigot .And buying a seller is slavery . If you want to now what it’s like to be a second class citizen then , be a seller or work retail . The next time you buy something be it a Newspaper or a Heuer think about how you just made generalizations about me and think about how you are being treated and how you are treating them ! The puff was totally fictitious. This is funny! having a grown up chat on a site devoted to collecting toys ( beautiful, useful , brilliant toys!! ) ! Here’s to never growing up ! I can tell you preach respect but do not know the meaning of the word by your post ! My gay friends, who call me their “Het Friend ” , would say get a life !. We almost never see Ladies Heuer’s on this site ! Does that make us sexists ???
Can we get back to watches ? I think this post started with a question about a watch and spiralled , starting with the second post , into name calling and not the answer of the original watch question !

: Louis,

: that is quite insulting. you are quite ignorant
: it seems. why are you bring in sexuality in
: conversation? for anybody that does not know
: in english : puff ---> gay --->
: homosexual

: I thought that we had learned to respect one
: another in the 21st century and not make
: subjects like someones sexuality a thing to
: laugh at!

: louis you are a biggoted idiot, grow up fool!

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE