The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Many thanks ! Jeff

Hello Jeff
Thanks for the information ! I was asked by a friend of a friend . He bought a watch from an estate sale and was wondering about it for two reasons . One , he paid $1,100.00 for and , two , it had Breitling crown ( had all it’s ref. #’s in correct places ) . I asked already if he wanted to sell it because it’s up my alley rescuing Breitlings and Heuers but My friend had already made an offer that was refused . Can you tell me why these are not on the Carrera master list of OTD ? Did I miss something or are you guys going to get to it in your copious (LOL) free time ?
Again Many thanks to my hero’s
Cheers
LB

:
: I just checked some catalogs, and the Carrera
: 12 Dato is not in the 65/66 catalog; it
: first appears in a 1968/69 catalog and it
: continues in the 1970/71 catalog. I am
: guessing that it was only made for a few
: years, and was discontinued when Heuer
: switched the case style on the Carreras
: (early 1970's).

: sorry - - - I do not even have a guess on the
: production numbers.

: Jeff

:
: +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
:

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE