The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Military watch: Contras PVD green Flight Master

More and more we discuss here military watches: somehow nice stuf popped up last months. Encosed one of a kind and ultra rare SEIKO flight master in green PVD, NOS, was only sold in Japan and worn by the Contras in the 80s in Nicaragua. Its a two module base plate where the two base modues can be either flat or being moved at the wrist. the LCD part can be exchanged for a Compass or a MAP meter. The set is complete, with scare box with carry holes for the two module, the manual in Japanese and the selling pouch. The watch was sold in black PVD also and also in SS. However the green version is the first one I saw and than I had luck to pick up direct from seller in Singapore....with some nice noise with F1-test run last two days....amazing scenario.

If you see this watch you really ask yourself why is nobody making such a cever watch today? I would immediatly buy such a tool.

ape

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE