The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: OT: So who else has an iPhone5 then?

: I agree, it is a high quality finish, and the light plays with the
: edge, like you say - with an almost a titanium look - but it
: looks a little 'regular phone-ish', a bit 'Androidy'. They kept
: the polished metal edge on the white version, so at least there
: is a choice. When it came to the back,.. it's like they had a
: day off at Apple design hq.

: still, a nice bit of kit though.

: Stewart

Perhaps you can send it to Abel to get the case refinished?

Do you happen to know what the cost is if you're on a contract? I have a 4 on a Vodaphone contract (in the UK) and I can get an upgrade. Will probably pop into the shop in town tomorrow if the queue isn't out the door like it was yesterday. If I do have to pay out I might just wait for my contract to run out in four or so months and see what the options are then,

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE