The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: OT: What are Experiences with Android, Samsung, Etc.?

Jeff,

I have 2 Android phones and like them both very much. I am no Apple hater and have a MacBook Pro and a New iPad. I am going to replace one of my Android phones and it will be with another Android or possibly with the new Nokia Lumia 920 Windows phone. What I don't like about the iPhone and Apple products is that they force you to use their system to transfer and organize files and now they even force you to use their map/GPS system to the point of even excluding Google Maps from their AP Store.

For a long time I thought I might buy an iPhone because their camera was second to none and I use my phone camera a lot. Now however, the Samsung and the Lumina and other phones have equal or better cameras. I will not be buying an iPhone.

JohnCote

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE