The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
On Ebay - Small Heuer racing leather jacket with stripes *LINK*

For any interested, I'm selling a brand new Heuer racing leather jacket on eBay. Bought it for the day that I came to acquire a Heuer. That day hasn't come soon enough - so I'm selling it. Bought it for +750 dollars. Still in its original box and manufacturer bag - never worn. Made in America by Dakota Leathers for the Tag Heuer Boutique shop. Features Dakota's wax treatment for all weather riding.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-Brand-New-Heuer-Grand-Prix-Leather-Jacket-Tag-Heuer-Racing-Stripes-70s-/271077411679?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item3f1d790b5f

Messages In This Thread

On Ebay - Small Heuer racing leather jacket with stripes *LINK*
Wrong section
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE