The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Kicking Off Chucks Flea Market a little early

I’m kicking off CFM a little early with a diver and a chrono. I have had both for only a little while now and just haven’t really connected with either one. So I’m letting them go. Please excuse the rather unglamorous photos, my setup is rather limited.
Please email with any questions and I’m always open to offers and trades. Just let me know what you have in mind.

Thanks,

Eddie

Email ehkurthREMOVETHIS@yahoo.com

First on the block is a Heuer 980.033 quartz diver. This is one of the economy divers in the base metal case and aluminum bezel. It has a new crystal, new circuit and a fresh battery. I’ve worn it less than a week since I got it going almost a year ago.

The case is in decent condition with some base metal showing from normal wear on the back side.
Dial and hands are excellent.
Original 18mm Swiss Tropic Sport strap
Bezel in good shape with a couple of marks by the 2 o’clock
Original Heuer marked crown
Asking $450 US OBO

Next up is a Tag Heuer 172.006 2000 Series auto chrono. I picked this one up from Stewart and liked it enough to get one of the black dialed quartz versions. With the black dial I have now I don’t wear the grey dial at all, even though it’s an auto. It was in pretty good shape when I got it from Stewart. All I have done is reblasted the case and added a correct bracelet to it.

The stainless case has been reblasted.
The dial is good with some discoloration around the date window and the hands are good as well.
Correct style stainless bracelet that has been reblasted. The clasp still needs to be blasted and will be before the sale(forgot when I had it apart months back).
Original Tag Heuer marked crown
Asking $750 US OBO

Messages In This Thread

Kicking Off Chucks Flea Market a little early
Diver SOLD, chrono still available
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE