The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Chuck's Flea Market: FSOT: 73463T rarer model?

I would like to sell or trade this lovely and mint model, crystal and bezel are original, dial definitely original, in person the dial oozes a cream color, the watch is cleaned and serviced, comes with GF bracelet, I believe it's dated, need to check again (I think it was 3/72?):

Featured in this catalogue:

Cited from http://onthedash.com/Guide/_Catalogs/1972_Chronograph_Catalog/?show=72Chronos2223.jpg

I would like to hear offers from 3100 USD or looking for a mint example of an 1163 GMT first or second execution (preferably first execution (one recently sold on ebay for 3100USD, to make easy transaction it can be a straight trade), red sub hands not required) on GF bracelets, hopefully movement has been cleaned and serviced and gaskets replaced.

If in need of other photos, please email me, I've done business with many on this board and they will tell you that I am a true gentleman to work with. I am located in Washington, DC of USA.

Thanks again,
~George

Messages In This Thread

Chuck's Flea Market: FSOT: 73463T rarer model?
ON HOLD PENDING FUNDS THANKS!
Please send me your best offers if just sale...
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE