The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Instant Classic: Already Added to OnTheDash

Already added to OnTheDash, here -- http://www.onthedash.com/Guide/_Chronographs/62.Autavia/v.Various_Models/

Thanks for creating and sharing this amazing photo!! The labels on the stands are the killer . . . incredible attention to detail!!

We can only hope that someone will do the right thing, and donate a 7740 powered Autavia. This photo cries out for one of these!!

Jeff

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: Dear Heuer friends

: Tomorrow I will be out watching the Europe League match between
: Copenhagen (The Lions) and Steua Bucaresti so I have to post my
: part of the celebration today. Thanks Jeff it is a wonderful
: idea!

: As some of you will know I try to collect Autavias representing
: all movements used in Autavias

: I still need a few (Valjoux 7740/41, Valjoux 724 (72 GMT), Calibre
: 11 GMT) but I am getting closer. If you guys help me I will
: succeed!

: Below is my Autavia collection December 2012.

: Peter, Denmark

:
:

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE