The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Chuck's Flea Market:Heuer Mugs!

Hi,
These are some heuer mugs I had spent many hours designing and getting made for myself in a fit of heuer madness! I had 6 mugs, but now I'm parting with three. Each mug has its own seriel number from a lot that I had made or planned to make on request. Each not to exceed more than 10. Only two of the Monaco mugs ever got made and one of the Gulf Mugs. There are other members here who have some Sffert mugs and some Viceroy mugs. I am personally keeping One Siffert mug, one Viceroy and one Monaco for myself.

NOTE: The Siffert Mug has a small blemish on the bottom, not really noticeable.

Shipping will be expidited via DHL and wether its one mug or two will cost me $15. And three should be $20 (if its more uptill $8 I shall bear the cost,else you pay the difference).

I'm asking for $20 a mug, but since its My first time in Chuck's Flea market, I'll make it $18 each if all 3 bought together.

I accept PAYPAL +4% and please mail me if interested and I can send you an invoice.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE