The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Hugeley Jealous *PIC*

Of all you guys with Heuer collections big enough to make a grown man cry. As some you you know I am a big Lemania fan. I think though I am turning my attention to Heuers, and the Lemania obsession is loosening off a bit. I have three now, a Heuer Solunar, an Autavia and a very nice Carrera Dato that I bought from David off this forum. I think I will focus on Carrera's to start, but throwing in a Bund and a Regatta for good measure too. Where the money will come from I don't know (neither will my wife). Unfortunately I have sold so many nice Heuers over the years in part of the course of making my living as a watch seller - (David, I would not mind that Audi Sport back!!!). Anyways, cest la vie, and start over agian. Expect to hear more every time I make a new addition to the collection, so I can show off like a peacock! Here is a snap of the Dato,

cheers
Neil

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE