The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
This are for me, the horror... amorphous!

Well, this are the destroyed dials I meant not attractive at all as I can't find the aesthetic here. One thing is distressed in a charming way and others are wrecked by water or this blue dials for me totally hideous!

I've seen a few on eBay and never had the wish to bid/purchase, it always surprised me they got sold... º.º

Beauty means harmony and then what is "Harmonious" for you? This can be a subjective experience for sure... La Beauté du diable (literally "devil's beauty").

As long as we all enjoy this Devilish virus ;)

Lets keep on this state of sin,
Passion!

: Yes, but there tends not to be a premium for it in Heuerland,
: unlike many of the others. Liking the first Sub there Bernard,
: looks really three dimensional.

: One of the interesting things with Heuer is the struggle Singer had
: with getting the blues right, more so than the blacks, bar the
: odd Autavia and a few more Camaros.

: Whether it's Cal 15 Carreras and Monacos turning violet:

:
:

: Daytonas and Silverstones turning gold:

:
:

: or Chronomatic and transitional Monacos turning sort of bronze:

:
:

: there's plenty for fans of "failed" dials in the blue
: dial Heuers.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE