The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
man o man........
In Response To: true on that model.... *LINK* ()

having gone back and reread everything, i'm way off the mark. sorry shaun...my first post i was talking about heuers in general....somehow i didn't pick up on your theory just being the carreras. this is what happens when i skim read, instead of read read.

my second post somehow i forgot the second half of your theory, which is funny because i even cut and pasted it in my first post???.... ignore my posts.....i missed the boat on both somehow.....i'm thinking maybe i need to get more sleep. sorry, now that i'm thinking alot more clearly (took a long nap today)...i think your theory might be true...either way a good general rule of thumb to follow. thanks!!

j.h.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE