The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
rare but there are

Hi Paul
Its my favorite case too besides the 11063 V skipper.Have 3 of them at home all in nos,really see them seldom and I think even the deepest heueristi dont know them(sic).
My heuertime started with a skipper 11063 which I used during my active regatting in the 80ies.Lost it once in Cannes,but came back to one in 95,as I got the chance to aquire a nos from a viennese fellow collector.The 1564s came in the new century and as I like this smooth 1163 case,I never let one go again.
About the questioned case nr.s I cant tell you now as Im on a 8 weeks surfing trip in hawaii,bigggest waves I ever surfed here in maui.Cool life here in Paia,considering to stay.
Aloah thomas

: This is a new one for me. I did have the Skipper 15640 but we never
: got on. This one, reference 1564 is housed in the more
: comfortable (for me) 1163/1563 case. When I saw that bezel I
: knew I had to have it so thanks Eric for obliging. Now my
: question is, who else has one as I am trying to determine if the
: case refence on others could be the same as on mine - which is
: 1163V. A google search revealed no more clues that the one on
: OTD. So I would love to hear from other oners or past owners of
: the Skipper 1564 and if possible, get the case numbers and
: serials.
: Thanks and regards
: Paul
: www.heuerworld.com

:
: [URL=http://s49.photobucket.com/user/gavin1469/media/143HeuerSkipper1564no4_zps9da8c11a.jpg.html][/URL]

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE