The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Another brainwave from Giuliano :-)

Hi everybody,

today I would show you the last brainwave of our dear friend Giuliano: as some weeks ago I asked him to prepare a simil-Corfam strap for my Calculator (also posted on this room), he thought to go over and, without telling me anything, he prepared and sent me this gadget that I’m going to show you.

It’s a beautiful keyring that perfectly matches the watch strap, apart from the fact is that the Calculator strap is a 18mm one while the keyring is a more common 16mm strap (so it carries a std 16mm Heuer buckle). It’s handmade with the usual quality of his straps, the buckle is obviously a fake repro but I think that it is OK for this use J.

As Giuliano is always so available to satisfy the obsessions of his friends (I don’t wanna define them clients, mine firstly) I don’t think he will have any difficulty to customise your keyring according to your need…

IMHO it’s a fresh and unseen idea to make a gift to an Heuer enthusiast collector or simply the ideal complement to your favourite watch…

The only lack of this story is that, unfortunately, I don’t own a Porsche or a Ferrari to hang the keyring to its start key but I think Giuliano will forgive me if I will use his gift for my coffee vending machine’s key…I think that tomorrow morning I will wear the Calculator and I will offer the coffee to all my colleagues ;-)

Curious to hear your opinion: what do you think?

Messages In This Thread

Another brainwave from Giuliano :-)
My pleasure...
Anch' Io
Re: Another brainwave from Giuliano :-) MI PIACE
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE