The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Ebay seller wholesaleoutlet990

Hi just wanted to share my experience with ebay seller wholesaleoutlet990 with regards to the purchase of an aftermarket bezel.

To the best of my knowledge this seller is the only one who has aftermarket heuer bezels available for sale. Around two months ago I bought a 1163 GMT Bezel from him, but what came along was way to small for any Heuer GMT. I informed him of this and he said he said he would swap it for a 11630 GMT bezel insert instead because thats the one that matched my size requirements. I agreed on that and shipped the incorrect Bezel back to him. My fault here is that I was moving houses and it easily took me two weeks before I could ship it back to him.

Once he got the bezel he shipped the replacement back to me. I received the Bezel and to my surprise it turned out to be an aftermarket MH bezel for a Viceroy 1163! I messaged him about this and now he has not bothered to respond to my messages and I guess I'm stuck with this bezel coz I cannot open a case with ebay either!

I dont know if anyone else here has any experiences with this seller similar to mine. Also does any other member know of any other source for aftermarket bezel inserts?

Thanks n advance!

Messages In This Thread

Ebay seller wholesaleoutlet990
Re: Ebay seller wholesaleoutlet990
My wiew
Re: My wiew
Re: My wiew
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE