The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
stay away from this vintage franken-heuer auction! *PIC*

a few months ago i won this frankenized vintage heuer chronograph on ebay.de. paid my shekels but never got my watch. due to delays on my part, neither ebay nor paypal has been willing to go very far to bring about a resolution.

now today i see the EXACT frankenized vintage heuer chrono on auction from a different seller! same frankenized hands, same strap...SAME FRICKIN WATCH!

now ebay has a stated policy of not allowing stolen items to be auctioned (which is essentially what this is).

i strongly suggest that anyone interested in this piece NOT BID ON IT!!! item# 4915423902 i have filed a stolen item claim @ ebay, as well as similar cases have been opened @ the IFCC and FBI.

original watch i won:

same watch currently being auctioned:

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE