The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Once Upon A Time
In Response To: Once Upon A Time ()

:
: I purchased one of these 'Sealed Monte Carlo's' in February this year from an On The Dash Regular Contributor here in the UK complete with all associated packaging etc. The interesting thing with my watch is that it did NOT have the usual military T mark. The military serial No. on the watch had been added to the original factory Heuer No.and the backplate has the military No. and arrow mark. Personally I do not see why there should be any difference in value, certainly not any significant difference.Where or how else are you going to obtain an AS NEW Heuer dashboard timepiece??? Good luck if you decide to bid! PS. The vendor of the timepiece you refer to on Ebay was not who I bought mine from.

:
: +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
:

Messages In This Thread

Military Monte Carlo *LINK*
Once Upon A Time
Re: Once Upon A Time
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE