The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
if needed count me in......
In Response To: Coming Soon -- OTD LDF ?? ()

i know it's a joke, of course. although buenos aires would be worth the trip...er..as well as defending the right to try to stop fakes and fraud.

i've got to think since lvmh owns all the rights to heuers past designs, logos, and model names, etc...if they wanted to, they could crush a guy selling fakes past or present "models," legally and finacially. he's lucky they aren't going after him.

nothing annoys me more than a dirtbags who sell fakes, know good and well they sell fakes, and don't care. this is lower than a purse snatcher, imho. then for a fake seller to get angry and make threats....nuts. if this guy didn't know he was offering a fake then he shouldn't/wouldn't have gotten angry at the guy who pointed it out, but instead should be angry at the dirtbag who duped him. just my opinion....everyones entitled to their own.

j.h.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE