The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
I have Sinned against you!

I have Sinned against you!

With delivery this morning I've become the latest Sinner to join the rapidly growing ranks of Katun by Sinn owners...

This is basically a Sinn 144 Titanium Dual Time Chronograph that was produced by Sinn. Size is 44mm x 41mm w/o crown (44mm with) by 14.25 mm thick. The 25 jewel Valjoux 7750 movement displayed nicely through the sapphire back. Water Resistance 10 bars, 100 meters or 330 feet. The Katun Corp. contracted Sinn for a limited production run of these watches which had there logo placed on the dial as they where intended for purchase by employees. Apparently there were only 100 of these watches produced with this logo.

Just received her, so these are the seller's photos, I'll try to take some snaps with my other Sinn's in the near future!

Cheers!

-- Chuck

Chuck Maddox

(Article index @ http://www.xnet.com/~cmaddox/cm3articles.html)

Non-Pasadena Pasadena Stainless 7750

Chronographs, like most finer things in life, only improve with age…

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE