The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: My Best of 2013
In Response To: My Best of 2013 ()

Ciao Paul,

congratulations for having described so well the spirit of the man who loves and collects watches: "it remains a fun and enjoyable distraction from the normal pressure that life has to offer. One needs a hobby and a shed and I have both to keep me on the straight and narrow". I totally agree, is like food for the heart and the brain...

Yachting Carrera is wonderful, but this is foregone... what is not so foregone is instead the quality of the images you always propose, your website is among those I regularly visit...

Your Tudor MonteCarlo is really wonderful too, so clean and timeless...

"Good envy" for your visit to the TAGHeuer headquarter, what an honour to personally know Mr. Jack Heuer, really interesting also your report on OTD at the "Blog" section, full of beautiful images, it has been a surprise for me to give a face to all of you as I knew you all (except few only) only from your posts :-) ....

All the best.

Gianluca

PS: when the biography of Mr. Heuer will be available for the public?

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE