The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Best of 2013

2013 has been a terrific Heuer year, the best of it is the joy I've had with the Carrera(s) I'll always see as one of the most timeless sport/chic chronograph.

It started with the 1158 landed by the end of 2012, 2013 allowed many enjoyments

I also enjoyed very much that one, these early 1153N being one of the last hidden Heuer secret IMO

The best toy I received has been this Monte-Carlo timer, maybe the best symbol of the links between Heuer and the cars racing world

2013 has been a year of vintage Heuer at wrist

I've been lucky to attend many GTGs here and there, the LCDF Summit was one of the peak of the year, this photo being one of my favorite memory

Also, 2013 has been the year Tag Heuer celebrated the 50th birthday of the Carrera

they used this specific typo from the fairly famous "Love" by Robert Indiana

it's been an opportunity to gather some Carrera with my good friend Djayrom to pay our tribute some days ago

and shoot a final wrist shot

I'm ready to sign up for the same thrill for 2014,

Have all a great Heuer year !

Best,

Laurent

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE