The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Photo posting is easy
In Response To: Photo posting is easy ()

: Nice pic.
: You need to have an account at either
: www.smugmug.com or www.pbase.co (or another
: server to act as host that allows linking)
: Upload your photo from your computer to your
: account at that site. Then copy and paste
: the link of the photo url to the
: "Optional Image URL" in the
: message posting area blank space.
: "If you'd like to include an image
: (picture) with your message,
: please provide the URL address of the image
: file: Optional Image URL:"

: Very easy and clean.
Thank Crew.
I post them at other sites that I have passwords for. and I still mess it up!

The last thing I need to do is get another site with more passwords that I will never use exept to show photos here. I would love to show photos here, but do not do it often to remember more names/passwords. Just to much stuff with this computer cr-p.

I post a lot of photos on other places. but I just have problems with posting in this maner Thank You Folks. I know it must just be me, but If I try and go on another site to post photos for this site I will never get any work done.
I will save your info and try the site you said , but if thay want more info from me I am going to scream.
You know people have always told me I am must be very patient to work on all the Chronograph movements, But its like a very easy and quite time. But I seem to have no more patients for this computer stuff. Every time it goes out I loose info and pass words and I have to reregister to sites. You see I am Nuts with this thing Etc etc etc.
Thanks anyways folks
Peter

Messages In This Thread

photo up now, fake? *PIC*
Here's the Photo
Re: Here's the Photo
Photo posting is easy
Re: Photo posting is easy
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE