The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Tell us about the Dynasty??
In Response To: Thanks go to... ()

Great concept . . . fantastic photo, artistically and technically. most of us struggle to get a good photo of a single watch, and you shoot them nine-at-a-time . . . amazing for a professional or a very advanced amateur.

What can you tell us about the Dynasty chronograph?? It looks similar to the "Traditions", made for Sears (but not by Heuer), and also similar to numerous other "no-name" brands of the 1970's. Is Dynasty just another "no-name" brand or is there some special history or linkage to one of the major brands.

Thanks for sharing.

Jeff

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: Albert Z. And I know he is still kicking
: himself for selling it to me. I hope
: whatever he used my funds for was worth it
: as I know it was from my perspective.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE