The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Dean, would you terribly mind...

Hi Chuck,

OK, I understand, you would like me to post any news on fakes on the counterfit notice board.

Perhaps the chronocentric forum should consider setting up an ebay fakes and dodgy seller searcheable database. You would not need to post a message but simply enter the ebay item id, description. link and seller id. Far easier to compile and maintain.

Once the item is proved to be a fake, it is permanently recorded for future reference. Carefully crafted words would get around any legal implications!

Many people incuding myself use this board as the oracle for heuer/omega information and I am sure that the additional functionality and information would be welcome.

Future fakes will be reported to the counterfits message board.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE