The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Workbench Photos -- Fascinating!!

:
: Here they are. Now, will you take us on a
: tour??

Hi again;

I got to go to sleep! But just a starter. the top photo is a quick work bench at one of my servce stations, Note the gold blob on the wall under the photo of my Speedsonic is a Heuer Cal 11. just for art. and to the left of it you will see in a plastic bag a NOS chrono PVDcase. That the case you may have seen on my Fake heuer Pass.I posted some time back.
The pocket watchs are all working junk $ watches. I keep around if a child seems to be interested in the working of watches I will give them one of these watchs. Hopeing it will spark something in them. I know 1 child that has been coming around for 20 years now he has traded up to 16s B.W.R Elgin rail road I gave him for Graduation.
What else in the photo, Humm I like to have my Gear stuff, cars/ bikes things around all my work spots. Thats why I think its would be cool to see more folks work space.

The tray some of you eagle eyed guys may have seen came from the Dealer I used to work for at the Big change over form Heuer to the T.A.G. folks, Thay gave us so much stuff!!!!! ( Not for sale) this little work spot has flowers little toy cars and crap all over it. Do Not do this in your real work space as it gets to difficult to find things if one should fly away. I know you know what I mean.
I will leave with a quiz for tonight. in the second photo you see the Russion mig fighter timer, Copied for a old down fighter plane with a Jaeger Le Coultre. what is the movment in the old triple sub dial watch behind? its from the 1940s, Now has a full service and is with in 1 second a day 24 hours in 6 pos. S. Steel care buttons.
Take Care|peter

:

:

:

:

:

: Thanks and Good Night!!

: Jeff

:
: ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
:

Messages In This Thread

scanday IDEAS
Workbench Photos -- Fascinating!!
Re: Workbench Photos -- Fascinating!!
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE