The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Feedback for 1133B Monaco Transitional -- Informal Auction *PIC*

Greetings,

I would like to reintroduce myself and give a positive feedback for Jorge Barroso. Some may see under Jorge's listing but it's difficult to notice by many members since it is an old post.

I have been an outside observer of the forum for about a year now. I don't know much about the brand until I discovered OTD. I am very interested and fascinated in those vintage Heuer, especially Monaco and Autavia. Thank all members for the extensive information you all have posted on this site! What a great resource! I'm still learning everyday.

About the auction...luckily I had an opportunity to deal with Jorge who is a long time member. Also thank Jorge for trusting me because I am new here. He has a good reputation and I feel comfortable to deal with him. He is very professional and responds to my email quickly. The transaction is smooth! I later found that this is the second informal auction here. It's almost like a silence auction but you could interact with the seller. At the end I feel like I bought a watch from a good friend, not just a shop or an auction house.

I received the watch, box and bracelet in two separate shipments from Portugal to SF Bay Area. Jorge knows how to deal with international shipment so both packages arrived in two days. The items are same as described. This is my second vintage Heuer and I plan to keep it for a long time. My son already asked if I would give to him when he grows up.

Best Regards,
Manus

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE