The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: great Camaro exposure
In Response To: Re: great Camaro exposure ()

dear paul, thanks for your feedback and the post of david chalmers.. a great post !!
i think the camaro´s are still totally underrated and not known to most collectors.
i´m collecting watches for such a long time know and have to say that the camaro is one of my favorite watches ever..
could imagine to increase my collection more and more :)

yesterday a friend, who also love the camaro´s, came arround with his black 7743 and we did a groupshot with all 5 ;)

very best, andee

: Its great to see the Camaro get some "air time" and
: someone so appreciative of its qualities to make it a focus of
: their Heuer collection. David Chalmers has a great Camaro post
: as well. See here:
: http://www.calibre11.com/ultimate-guide-heuer-camaro/
: These are the under appreciated and under valued gems of the late
: 1960's and early 1970's Heuer range and don’t get the same
: hype as the big 3 (Autavia, Carrera & Monaco).
: Here is my favourite Camaro:

: Regards
: Paul Gavin
: www.heuerworld.com

:
:

Messages In This Thread

a bunch of Camaro´s on my new blog
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE