The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Chronograph? Yes. Chronometer? No. More>>>

Chuck,

Thanks for the reply. I guess I'm a little bit disappointed, but only a little. When I bought it back in 1985 (maybe it was 84...) I just knew Heuer made good watches and that I couldn't go wrong buying one. It's done great service for me over the years and I am very happy to have it back in commission again. Even thought it isn't a chronometer, it keeps fantastic time. I'm even relearning the whole CR-2 computer functions to keep it functional.

Thanks again,

Mark

: Mark,

: Your watch is a Chronograph, but not a
: chronometre. Here is a link to a little
: think I put-together on the product line a
: while back. This model is one of my
: favorites. Feel free to follow up here in
: the forum so that all can learn from the
: discussion...

: -- Chuck

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE