The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Sweet & info

:
: congratulations on the acquisition . . . in the
: world of collecting these Heuers, there
: seems to be "NOS" or
: "Mint" and then there's everything
: else. This one looks fantastic!!

: If you can give me a reference number, or at
: least a year of prodcution, it would be
: great to add this one to OnTheDash.

: thanks,

: Jeff

:
: ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
: Very nice Thanks! I little info I can share on these In the early 80s maybe 84 before tag the out goig US Heuer guy was named Jeff/ No John I can not remember at this time but he had a bunch of these in his safe, I got one with a 5100 day/date Tag dialed with a Heuer stamped back and a very cool matching S. Steel band that was intagated with the case to be wide with a blue like inlay. I guess I will have to get it out and ask Jeff to post it for us all. But its barried I have not seen it in Waaaay to long. Very nice I like how thay did the case on these. Who know about th cases?

Peter

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE