The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Once it happened to me too.

Hi Dean, I also can confirm that the Italian mail system has wide improvement margin for the accuracy and timeliness of their track&trace feature - here I'm trying to put it very mildly and be corteous to them more than it'd be the fair share...
I one shipped a watch to Spain with them upon the buyer's explicit request (I'd have chosen DHL or UPS) and - lo and behold! - the item was much slower than expected to arrive, and the tracking info update even slower.
So don't give up (yet): I keep my fingers crossed for you mate!
Cheers,
Fabrizio

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE