The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Excellent Perspective

Roger makes an excellent point. There are many folks who read the Discussion Forum, and check OnTheDash, on a regular basis but are just not inclined to post messages or replies. There are a lot of different styles and personalities here, and I am sometimes amazed that I get e-mail messages from people who say that they read the Discussion Forum every day, but I am certain that they have never posted.

Kind of like in school . . . some of our readers engage in the classroom discussion every day, some of them sit in the back of the room and take it all in, some of them don't even come to class, but ask for a copy of the outline the day before the exam (or the hour before the auction ends). All part of the OTD / Chronocentric community and all welcome here, IMHO.

Jeff

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: Do not get dicouraged if no one replies, i read
: all posts,and i enjoyed yuor workbench,cars
: photos, if jeff is happy post more, it is
: all "onthedash" related, if a
: little obscure-but WIS is all about obscure.

Messages In This Thread

re:re:thats quite a background...
Excellent Perspective
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE