The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Can someone help with this one? *LINK*

Dear Chuck,

I hope you do not mind me contacting you, but I got your email address from your very interesting article on the Carrera.

I have been searching the internet (in vain) trying to find some information on my Heuer.

I bought the watch in November 1971 from a jeweller in Chester, England.

The receipt notes the watch as a "GTS Heuer Chrono. 7723" and the there is a number on the case (between the top strap lugs) "123158".

The guarantee certificate notes the model number as "7723N" but also states it is a Carrera, which I do not believe can be correct.

I would be most grateful if you could give me any information about the watch, or point me to a web site where I might find something.

I attach an image of the watch.

Best wishes

Alan Rhodes
Buckinghamshire
England

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE