The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: #AutaviaWeek in Instagram
In Response To: #AutaviaWeek in Instagram ()

: I have just seen that there is an #AutaviaWeek running on
: Instagram. I have absolutely no idea who has organized this
: event, but you can see some nice Autavias, using this link --
: http://www.enjoygram.com/tag/autaviaweek

: OK . . . so let's see what this is all about!!

: Jeff

Hi there,

I'm giving away a copy of Rich and Paul's great Autavia book at the end of this week, so decided to ask people to post their Autavias with a hashtag...not much more to it than that, but the response has been really encouraging and some cool watches have come out of the woodwork. Thanks to Paul in particular for his support on using his great photos.

Stay tuned for #Monacoweek I guess!

The Indy Autavia is straight from the TAG Heuer museum, so sadly it doesn't mean there are more floating about.

Hope everyone is doing well

dc

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE