The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Ok. Ive left it long enough !!!

Gents

Please be aware that Mr Vincent de Fresquet has bought a Monnin via Paypal & then asked for a chargeback a month later saying he has not authorised the payment.

Ebay have removed the funds pending investigation. I sent the watch & he sent pictures of its arrival on a new bracelet. I have the delivery tracking (signed by him).

After some helpful info it would appear he has tried this with a fellow member but using another address EBay ID. (Same outcome asked for a chargeback but the member was found innocent & all was good)

The Gent in question is a Mr Vincent de Fresquet.

His email is vincentdefresquet@yahoo.fr (This is his paypal,email & other uses)

He is easy to find on Facebook

He has something to do with the Autobianchi club France

He also has some clout with the roads system (I think. I cant read French but if you type his email it brings this up in google)

I have emailed him on his email account & at the Autobianchi club & on Facebook & he is ignoring all....

If all else fails i will get a flight for £90 & go there to get the watch back. As previously said he did this in May but used an Ebay account with a different address but for his attention. I assume this could be his work of car club address

I assume by the lack of response it is the gent in question but if he would like to privately or publicly prove me wrong i will hold my hand up & apologise

Be careful out there fellow collectors

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE