The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Very impressive - just needs A386

Thank you for the compliments. I actually have a few pieces that I will be receiving in the next month or two that I was able to pickup from a few friends on OTD. One of them is a A386! Very excited to get that. The pieces that are missing from the pictures that I am expecting soon are:

Zenith A386
Heuer Autavia 73663 Arabic Bund
Heuer Diver 100
Heuer 1133G
Omega Yachting 176.010

A week ago I started doing an inventory list of all the watches, and I almost fell off my chair. I really had no idea what I had spent on all these watches until I put this list together. Keep in mind that this "hobby", I am now calling it a "virus", all started only months ago (May 2014)! I had sold off some of my other "toys" that I had as a hobby to get into this one so I never really was paying attention to what I was spending as a total. One thing that I do like compared to my previous hobbies is that you can easily pack these watches up, and move it around very easily.

I did keep one of my toys. And I was FINALLY able to get it back on Friday. It has been exactly one year in the works, and I was so excited to take it for a spin finally! The only thing missing is a Heuer Shelby watch, which from what I understand is impossible to find for sale!

: I only have one strongly recommended addition to your marvelous
: collection: Zenith A386

: Congrats!

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE