The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Stunning Collections *PIC*

I am extremely impressed by the recent collections posts. As a very recent member I'm not sure if I can call myself a collector, namely as I only poses one of each edition. Seeing your pics of multiple Silverstone's / Monaco and Carrrera's had me questioning my understanding of a collector. No mater I really enjoyed the incredible array of beautiful Heuer's ( multiple Heuer ? ) There are not many other brands that appeal to me.

I recently acquired a NOS Monaco case. It came my way by accident. I was never that drawn to them until I had this case in my hands, now I understand ! Finding the rest of it is now my challenge.

I would like to thank you all for the pleasure I get every morning with my coffee. Better than the news.

Messages In This Thread

Stunning Collections *PIC*
Re: Stunning Collections /Essence of Heuer
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE