The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Great story and the "grail" lineup...

from your collection is simply amazing. As some of you might know, my first love is Heuer of course but I put my toe into the RLX/Tudor world lately. So I totally understand your wish to add the ultimate RLX sports watch to your collcetion. A true classic 5513 and the patina is to die for. I'm by far no expert on these, so I just want to know if you checked the serial to date it to 1966. From what I know, it should have a meters first dial. Feet first, like yours came in late 1969/1970 imo.

I'm wearing my bread and butter Autavia, that I own for the second time actually. But still glad to have it back.

Kind regards,
Manuel

: So here's my newest watch . . . and the story of how I bought
: it.

: Here's wishing everyone a great weekend (and great friendships in
: our community).

: Jeff
:

:
:

:
:

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE