The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Congrats and welcome
In Response To: Congrats and welcome ()

Thanks for the responses, advice and warm welcomes, I wanted my first post here to be something interesting and when the opportunity came along to acquire this watch I felt that this was it.

Paul, thanks for your comments on the dial, the other 7753s in the collection were in nowhere near as good a condition as this one, I have photos of another two somewhere in my iPhoto library and they are pretty sad unfortunately. It was interesting that all the VRC Heuers were the 7753S so it must have been a significant purchase at the time for Heuer of this model, I can't imagine they were all just in stock.

Thanks again and hopefully I'll be a bit more active here from now on.

Take care,

Tony

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE